In 2012, the number of payment cards issued by Russian Agricultural Bank exceeded 2200 thousand, the number of trade and service enterprises served by the Bank – about 3 thousand, the number of ATMs exceeded 2,700.
Russian Agricultural Bank is among the most important participants in financial and payment markets. In the mid-term, the Bank intends to become a leading player in developing Russia’s national payment system.
By expanding its payment card business, the Bank increases customers’ options, strengthens the loan portfolio and encourages the use of cards as a payment method, thereby playing an important role in replacing check and cash usage in rural areas.
Payment Cards Services
Russian Agricultural Bank issues debit and credit cards of international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide and its own local debit cards.
With the Bank’s payment cards clients could:
- Receive cash in ATMs and at cash points of Russian Agricultural Bank located in most of the Russian regions, as well as at ATMs of other banks. The Bank’s ATMs also offer many additional online services such as payments for public utility services, card-to-card money transfers, receive 3D-Secure password, etc.
- Make payments for goods and services not only in Russia but in many countries around the world, as well as use Russian Agricultural Bank cards for Internet-payments.
- Use 3D-Secure technology – an extra protection for client’s transactions in the Internet.
- Use remote banking services and SMS-service to control operations with the card.
- Participate in promotional events organized by international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
Types of Payment Cards issued by Russian Agricultural Bank
Current fees for operations with payment cards are available at the following link (in Russian).
Russian Agricultural Bank as well issues supplementary cards to the client’s representatives, maximum for two representatives. Category of the supplementary card could not be above the client's card category.
- SMS-service allows the client to receive information messages on every operation with the card, get information about the current balance and block the card in case of lost.
- Remote banking services are provided with the use of the Internet Office or Mobile Banking.
- Transfers between cards’ accounts are carried out between cards issued by Russian Agricultural Bank or any other Visa cards issued by Russian banks. Transfers to Visa cards issued by other Russian banks are carried out in the framework of Visa Money Transfer System.