Russian Agricultural Bank informs on the status of subordinated Eurobonds coupon yield payment
14 October 2022
JSC Rosselkhozbank is planning to pay the coupon by 26 October 2022 (the coupon period is from 16 April 2022 to 16 October 2022) on Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. (ISINs: XS0979891925, US74973DAJ81). To receive the coupon payment due to the holders of Eurobonds accounted for by depositories outside the Russian Federation, JSC Rosselkhozbank requests the holders of securities to send the documents (as per the List given below) confirming the rights to Eurobonds as of 14 October 2022 to the Bank’s official email address: OFERTA@RSHB.ru
on or before 20 October 2022. The letter’s subject line shall specify “Information on the Holder of Eurobonds Issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A.”.
Original documents* (or their duly certified copies) specified in the List shall be submitted to the dispatch office of JSC Rosselkhozbank at 10, Bldg 2, Presnenskaya Emb., 123112, Moscow, on or before 20 October 2022.
* All document copies and extracts shall be notarised. Paper documents issued in foreign countries will be accepted provided they are properly legalised and made in Russian or English (with notarised translation into Russian).
List of Documents:
1) For individuals – duly certified copies of personal identity documents listed in Appendix 1 to Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 499-П dated 15 October 2015 On the Identification by Credit Institutions of Customers, Customer Representatives, Beneficiaries and Beneficial Owners in Order to Counter the Legalisation (Laundering) of Proceeds of Crime and Financing of Terrorism (hereinafter the “Regulation of the Bank of Russia”).
2) For legal entities and other unincorporated entities – duly certified copies of documents containing identification information of customers qualifying as legal entities and unincorporated foreign entities, beneficiaries qualifying as legal entities and unincorporated foreign entities in accordance with Clause 1 of Appendix 2 to the Regulation of the Bank of Russia.
3) One of the following documents confirming (as of 14 October 2022) the status of holders of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. and persons exercising rights under Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A., the relevant number of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. and registered in the account of the holder of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. opened with a foreign depository:
- custody account statement (document) for the purpose to prove the holding, issued by a foreign depository;
- МТ 535 message of the SWIFT global financial messaging system (Statement of Holdings), sent by a foreign depository to its depositor;
- any other document, including an extract from the Online Banking System, provided by a foreign depository and containing the information (to be specified in the documents mentioned in this Clause) on the number of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. and registered in the account of the holder of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A.
4) Document containing a link to the official website of the competent authority which issued the licence (permit) or included the foreign depository specified in Clause 3 of this list in the list (register) of entities authorised to register and transfer rights to securities.
5) Bank details of the holder of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A., mentioned in Clause 3 of this list, to transfer payments on Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A. in Russian roubles.
6) Copy of the Agreement with a professional securities market participant managing Eurobonds in a foreign infrastructure.
To receive the coupon payment on Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A., the holders shall enter into the Agreement as per the form provided by JSC Rosselkhozbank to confirm their consent to receive payments in Russian roubles and waiver of potential future claims against JSC Rosselkhozbank, subject to transfer of the specified payments to the holder of Eurobonds issued by RSHB CAPITAL S.A.
The Bank guarantees strict confidentiality of the information provided by investors.
This communication is for information purposes only, it is not an offer or an invitation to make an offer, and it shall not oblige the Bank to take any action or to enter into any transactions in respect of the Eurobonds under consideration.